CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY holidays..and still going

3 glass breaking
2 romantic kisses
and a juvenile in boredom..

( it happened on CNY's eve..)
( it goes well with the christmas song " the 12 days of christmas ", lol )

~23 Jan~ a special day 4 me, and my mum..

it was my bday, shopped 4 CNY clothes ( included the 1 tat got stolen..), went 2 watch "InkHeart"..on 11.55pm..

i think only me and my bro were awake..the others in my family slept le..1 of them even snored..=.=

I felt great when 1 of the indie ppl who worked in A&W wished me Gong Xi Fa Cai (her chinese, not bad xD) , i hardly find these kind of ppl =D

oh ya..4got abt the road run..

I've improved!! by 5 mins..still, better than 0 =p

got 2 bubbly thingy, it's called blister, right? i lazy 2 comfirm the word
1 on each feet..

i dun dare 2 pop it again, coz the last time i popped it.. ...... ...... .. dun wanna talk abt it ==

~25 Jan~
my relatives came over 4 the reunion party.

saw the lyrics i made up? =p( at the top, the 1st thing u see =D )

tat's the things i saw and did..

3: i broke a vase, my mum broke a plate, and i dun really noe who broke another plate..
2: i SAW, i didn't DO it, ok? =.= i saw those kisses on screen, not real life
1: who else? me lar, of course..i was soooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooored xP

4 those who dunno --> juvenile= teenager ;D

wat's with teenagers and survival horror games.. zz ( xcept me, i dun really like playing them..i prefer RPG non-horror & gore games =p)

i <3 angpau

My favourite line: “我不是爱钱, 我要钱。” ( I don't love $$, I wan $$ )

LOL

0 comments: