CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Actually, alot of things could happen in the past 40 days

i didn't have the mood to blog recently O.O

Let's see...

#1 the March monthly test r over!! =D
#2 I've finally got my 1st schl year book..which i heard from my fren tat it wasn't gonna be published coz some1 "stole" it... baaka~ ==
btw, the book cover is really COOL!!

#3 we've got 2nd in the choral speaking competition, zone-level ( yay! ) [ juz wondering whether we're still going 2 the district-level anot..]
#4 I STARTED PLAYING FACEBOOK!! and i'm addicted to it.. =x
#5 ..it's the holidays? o.o
#6 ... .. ..... .... ..

eco-Fact : if you open a fridge for 1 min, it takes about 3 mins to cool down..
( I DUNO WHY I TYPED IT!! it juz popped into my head...)

0 comments: