CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A saturday that kinda happens once in a blue moon in my life...

OK...2day's the Mesyuarat agung PIBG
& we have to perform

wore my fren's black shoes
and my long-sleeved shirt & slacks

kinda look like a college student..or a doctor..==
prefer doctor xD


after the performance, we were given:

  • 1 bungkus of nasi lemak,
  • 1 curry puff ( yes, juz 1, not 1 bag filled with them =x) and..
  • 1 bottle of mineral water..

the things above that i ate is my breakfast...

around 10am, CY came to meet me,




[ i get to meet her parents~!...[seems that she has been talking to her parents about me lots of times, as their reaction to me seems that way..]




I followed her car to KL's house, coz

we wanted to practice for our play. it's to get points for the English oral test..=.=

o.o..i didn't know that KH rears leeches..

kinda gross..but interesting.. ..... ... .. .. .... but STILL GROSS!! =_=




~12 45 pm- 2 pm~



wanna know something? i've waited for my dad to come back so i can go in the house..



TT



~8 30pm~

It's Earth Hour!! and every1 turned off their lights to show their support, well, not every1 lar...

Had off our lights, JUST lights

TV left on with air-con..=x

but we did off our lights..xD

Even Hitz.fm showed their support for Mummy Earth~ =]

~ =D

P.S: wth...i left my music scores in the music room, the SAME way that happened to my pencil box..==

0 comments: