CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

mine's a size 6, but i can squeeze into a size 5..

stayed back for orchestra practice 2day...


didn't go= "banned" ( i dun think it's the right word for it..) to play during the performance...

so i went...lor..


on thursday,
they said we're gonna wear a shirt with long sleeves and black pants
and my mum bought for me the clothes alrdy, with a price that add up to around rm60!!




but 2day, they said :

"u all MUST wear a shirt with long sleeves, black pants + [school tie & black shoes ar!!]"<< argh, where this come from..


after i heard the words " black shoes!!",
they kept on ringing in my head,


black shoes...black shoes...black..... .. .... ..kuro...kurogane....(Tsubasa!! xD)


listening to the orders half-heartedly..


Then, one of my fellow friends lent me her shoes

mine's a size 6, hers is 5,
but i can squeeze into it..

All i have to says is..
THX! =D


P.S : i 4got to bring home my pencil box later that day..==

0 comments: