CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A lil' suprise from my frens' blogs xD

well..i was bored, so i checked out my frens' blog

1. MY's aka bear bear xD
recently changed her blog background ( nice~! )
has a playlist ( with one of Celine Dion's song 1st in the list..)

I was doing something else while waiting for her blog to load, then..

BAM!!!

the song SUDDENLY played..== it was kinda loud....[ not the type of loud till ur eardrums burst lar.. ]

i almost jumped out from my seat..and screamed a lil' bit.. ( juz a lil'..)

=x



2. Amanda's

juz luv~ her anime pics, KAWAII~ xD
has a playlist too ( with rihanna's song- 4got wat's the name =x )

i was reading her blog, den sth called me

"Elaine, elaine.."

.. .... ... .. O.O

What I thought:
1) wat was that...?
2) a virus from the com..that knows my name??
3) a ghost, soul, spirit, etc. .... calling my name.. ( swt on this 1..)
4) my mind going nuts..


What it's really was:
Amanda's playlist playing Rihanna's song..


ahahahaa...hah..*awkwardness..* ==



P.S : no offence to the ppl I stated above..xD

P.P.S : i have nth to do, so i did this..o.o

0 comments: